quinta-feira, 14 de junho de 2007

JazzMan! with Ravi Coltrane



Friends,

I want to share with you all a magical moment in my life: my meeting with Ravi Coltrane.

In last day 10/06 (Saturday), Ravi had presented in Rio das Ostras Jazz And Blues Festival. Thanks to my friend Luciano who arranged me the credential, this moment was possible. I had the chance to go to the Hotel where they were the artists, to go in the press area and to have the privilege to attend the show of stage. I want to leave here my gratefulness to the Luciano for having been so generous and friend.

Only being in the time for you to understand as it is to be close to this human being of genetics and enormous talent. Ravi has famous last name, but his own talent. He does not load the surplus of the father, but he loads the light and the mission that John transmitted during your life.

His Sax echoes love and emotion, virtues of an inspired artist, soon to create and to dream.

Ravi, thanks a lot for everything!

JazzMan!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário